I am limited to using your data under the following conditions: where you have consented to it, where I need to do so in order to fulfill my contract with you, or in certain special circumstances, such as compliance with legal obligations, or for other legitimate purposes.
I have adopted a “Privacy by Design” approach to your personal information, meaning that, to the best of my ability, I will employ state of the art means of collecting, storing, and transmitting your data, with a view to promoting privacy and data protection from the outset.
HOW I USE YOUR DATA
Depending on how you use my services and my website, I may request data from you for a variety of reasons:
When visitors leave comments on the site I collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help with spam detection.
Communication with you
When you contact me using email, a contact form on my website, or by any other method, I will use this information to reply to your message and to respond to your request.
Technical Uses of your Information
My site collects data about visits to the site in order to optimize my site, as well as to promote security by checking for unusual activity, hacking attempts, and other potential threats. The data that is collected also facilitates internal operations such as troubleshooting, data analytics, and research and testing. Data about visits to the site are generally anonymous or pseudonymous.
Information collected for technical purposes may include which pages you have visited (including the date and time), which services and pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, files downloaded, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from a page, and other metrics related to your visit to my site.
I use Google Analytics to track visits to the site. More information about Google Analytics can be found on the Google Analytics website.
Information that may be passed to third parties outside my control:
- On many of the pages on my site you will see “social feeds” for services such as Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, and/or other social media services. These services enable you to share, comment, or bookmark pages on my site.
- Some pages may also include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website directly.
- You should be aware that all of these sites and services are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the Internet, including on my site. I recommend that you check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your personal information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such personal information if you should wish to do so at any time.
You have the right to determine how your data is collected and used by me. In particular:
Your personal information can only be held on valid bases, such as your consent, and my contractual obligation to provide services to you.
You have the right to know whether or not I am processing your personal information.
You can request that your personal information be sent to you in electronic format.
You have the right to restrict the purposes for which I may use your personal information.
You have the right to request that incorrect information about you be rectified.
You have the right to request that your personal information be erased, also known as the “right to be forgotten,” subject only to imperatives of public policy specified in the GDPR (Art. 17.3), or to my own specific needs concerning legal obligations or claims.
You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting me. If you consented to me collecting and/or processing your personal information but change your mind, you can get in touch with me to request that I erase the personal information that I hold about you.
Latest posts by ticklishpanda842 (see all)
- Open relationship and polyamory: What’s the difference? - December 11, 2021
- What You Need to Know About Open Marriages - June 9, 2021
- Make Erections Last Longer With Penis Plugs - February 27, 2021